Pre-NaNoWriMo

Just a little under (I think it was four...) hours before NaNo!! And I am acting on barely an idea this month. I have no idea which direction my novel is going to take this month but hopefully I'm prepared for anything! I love this month. On other news.
I finished my junior year of school on Friday and started my senior year today. Lots of interesting classes =)
I'm working on editing pictures from our pumpkin patch trip and hopefully I'll have that post ready sometime this week. Don't hold me to it though ;) I am horrible with deadlines =)But I'm excited for what this evening has to bring!

Comments

  1. You should edit your posts before you post them! Good think I know you and can try to guess what you were trying to say ... or maybe you meant every word the way it appeared ... maybe you drank a little too much of Grandma's water!
    Also I WILL hold you to your deadline ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should edit too ... *think = thing* :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts